Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Swallowed A Bug

Last night, I was running, feeling the burn, but otherwise doing good. Then I swallowed a gnat. Cough, wheeze, wheeze, cough, snort, GULP.

I persevered and ran twice as far as the time before. Yay, me. I'm up to like a half mile. Hardcore!

Then I ate some Oreos.

KendraLynism for the day: I've heard, "Do or do not; there is no try." I think that came from Yoda. I say: "I think I could have outrun Yoda with his gnarly, stumpy legs. Although he most certainly would have beaten me in a lightsaber battle."

1 comment:

  1. Your KendraLynisms make me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because they make me laugh out loud, but then sad because it reminds me of when we use to live together and I got to hear these sayings live, in person. Nothing quite like Kendra LIVE.

    ReplyDelete