Monday, June 28, 2010

Yikes! My Nikes!

I made a rhyme!

Right now, I'm watching the Bachelorette (Team Roberto) and I'm eating an ice cream sandwich.

I ran for 38 miles, or so it feels. I really ran for about 10 minutes, and I have no idea how far. My Nike+ sensor is having technical difficulties. I listened to Kenny Chesney's "Ain't Back Yet," Jason Aldean's "She's Country" and Collective Soul's "Shine."

Inspirational Quote for the Day: "The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That's the deal." -C.S. Lewis

4 comments:

  1. No! Team Frank!! (he is so emo and cute).

    I almost died when I read that you ran 38 miles/10 minutes. Keep it up woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read 38 minutes...and I thought "there is no way she ran that long" And then I re-read it. And then I laughed. Because I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! 38 miles! Impressive, huh? But Ali is crazy if she doesn't pick Robert-o. He's the only normal one! Frank is a weird-o! On, the flipside, I would like to see Roberto as the next Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Beth would like the weird...ahem...emo one.

    ReplyDelete